The Ninth Circle Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ninth Circle Alliance

Index pageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» New server times
Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby CriticalStrike Thu May 10, 2012 2:28 pm

» Welcome back to TNC!
Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby XenderWind Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:39 pm

» L2TNCA.COM
Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby CriticalStrike Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:55 am

» Goddess of Destruction is comming!
Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby CriticalStrike Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:32 pm

Welcome back to TNC!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DARKK1LLER

DARKK1LLER

Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:38 pm

omg again? i was in ashes and u wake me up........! i will give it a try Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bajdee

Bajdee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:10 am

DARKK1LLER wrote:
omg again? i was in ashes and u wake me up........! i will give it a try Twisted Evil
omg what are u smoking man i wanna try too Smile
Back to top Go down
CriticalStrike
» Web Admin «
CriticalStrike

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:27 am

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! DARKK1LLER IS HERE! WTFOMFG!

*PUNCHES-IN-DA-HEAD*

I really thought you are not checking your email at all.
It's really NICE to see you here with us once again dark.

<3 (not gayish)
Back to top Go down
DPS

DPS

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:59 am

Just like the good old times .....
Back to top Go down
CriticalStrike
» Web Admin «
CriticalStrike

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:02 am

Indeed!
Back to top Go down
uberprinny

uberprinny

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:07 pm

You ever felt like you are just a tiny ant compared to the rest of the people in shilien server? I did. I kinda miss my hometown startup at dark elf village. I had to stop and look at the map a few times.

Anywho I m not sure if I can find you guys that easy the population on the server reminded me of the downtown core. If you find a crazy d.elf asking for direction and bearings, that whould be moi. XD
Back to top Go down
Alcolista

Alcolista

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:36 am

yooooooooooooooooooo!!! uber!!!!!!!!!!!
im alco btw. nice too see you again. what nick name you use? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lai

Lai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:51 am

It gets easier to find ppl after their trough Talking Island, just keep up the Salutations and I'll find you Razz or think outside of the box and use trade chat.

By the way, when the clan will be created?
Back to top Go down
Aru

Aru

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:55 am

fck cant play with fcking lag u.u sorry but i cant play there...
Back to top Go down
Lai

Lai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:10 am

You should really reconsider playing on Chronos or Naia. Today I was in Heine region on Chronos and there was only handful of players porting in and out and the quest and grind spots was like untouched. It's actually a LOT less traffic even if both servers show up heavy.
Back to top Go down
CriticalStrike
» Web Admin «
CriticalStrike

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:24 am

Lai wrote:
By the way, when the clan will be created?
It is created, but I was travelling more than 1000 km with bus for the last 24h. I feel like OWNED Very Happy

Also I have to re-install my OS, because I've installed 32 bit OS and I don't have drivers for it now. Onwed again :/

I will give my password to SpiritHell so he can invite you in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Lai

Lai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:35 am

Lol isn't there any trains in Blugaria? xD Must've been pain to sit 24h.
Back to top Go down
L0VE

L0VE

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:51 am

Meow O.o
Back to top Go down
CriticalStrike
» Web Admin «
CriticalStrike

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:24 am

lol? I can expect this "Meow" from MeowMeow, but not from L0VE Smile

Sup?
Back to top Go down
blackhaos

blackhaos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:43 pm

hehe i m in too 25 FUCKING DAYS LEFT for the army and im free.
Back to top Go down
L0VE

L0VE

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:28 pm

dam missed old times with ya all <3 !! =D
Back to top Go down
CriticalStrike
» Web Admin «
CriticalStrike

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:50 pm

blackhaos wrote:

That's quite nice!

I really hope you will join THD, but I know you will go with Cursing.
Back to top Go down
CuRsInG

CuRsInG

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:19 pm

CriticalStrike wrote:
blackhaos wrote:

That's quite nice!

I really hope you will join THD, but I know you will go with Cursing.

jealous ! hahaha xD
Back to top Go down
Etiainenn

Etiainenn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:08 pm

Count me in Razz However my notebook has overheating issues, so I don't know if technically I'll be able to play Razz
Back to top Go down
CriticalStrike
» Web Admin «
CriticalStrike

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:13 pm

That's cool! +1 Smile
Back to top Go down
Freelancer

Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:04 pm

You guys still stuck on lineage2
Forget this game its gonna fail lol

So how many free European sers there is?
How many players?
Rates?
Accounts/Boxes allowed?

BTW
CABAL FTW
WM3 FTW
In FUTURE TERA FTW

Another thing does any one play cabal? have items or account to sell or something like that?
Back to top Go down
CriticalStrike
» Web Admin «
CriticalStrike

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:20 pm

L2 is gonna die? lol! Lineage II Wins the Massively Poll

http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/press/lineage-ii-wins-the-massively-poll.php

From NCSoft we have 4 servers. 1 is for EU, but we play in Shilen (NA server), because the characters transfers are not allowed there (same as Madmeld).

The servers are really full of people and it is fun.

Rates? This is retail, lol... 1x

Accounts/boxes - nobody says there is limit and I haven't try to login dual box, but it is not forbidden.
Back to top Go down
Freelancer

Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:29 pm

LOL

Now you gonna make me test that shit
Its 2 many games lol
Back to top Go down
Freelancer

Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:26 pm

Lol cant get in traffic is heavy WTF
NO respect for older ppl these days
Back to top Go down
CuRsInG

CuRsInG

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:14 pm

Freelancer wrote:
Lol cant get in traffic is heavy WTF
NO respect for older ppl these days

hahahahaha , keep spaming logins and you will be on soon Razz
Back to top Go down
Lai

Lai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:01 am

Speaking of new games this one I'm going to present you is JUST a copy of the amazing
Blade & Soul Closed Beta Testing 2 made in to a private server. Don't worry this isn't good enough to drag you away from L2 since it only has to offer what the RETAIL CBT2 had to offer wich is only stuff to lvl 15, ANYWAYS if you're been itching to try it TRY IT NOW!

http://bns.atomixro.com/?page=how

It has a really good feel Razz Just to sate up your vocarious hype from waiting this game to come out. xD

Blade & Soul Closed Beta Testing 2
Back to top Go down
Freelancer

Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:05 pm

Well i just tested but fuck i lag alot on that serv

Why don't you guys play European serv ?
And well i can some one teach me how to play i feel allot noob in there LOL

Nicks in game plz so i can try pm you guys

Other questions:
Only 2 chars per account?
Best current classe in game? (Doing a Storm mage always the most powerful in low rates)

You guys active? +-?
Back to top Go down
XenderWind

XenderWind

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:31 pm

BTW i have 2 characters on atm without any issue xD

@Freelancer - NCsoft gives us some bonuses every 5 levels after 40 with armors and everything you need to lvl up faster Razz + a really good bonus in less than a weak an OL can achieve 66 without playing 24/7 Razz
Back to top Go down
Lai

Lai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:15 pm

For those like me who didn't know, there is Reconstruction NPC named Moe in Giran town square that trades your junk for treasure boxes that can give you random items (enchants,accessories,elixirs and more).

Here's some amounts of some items you can trade.

667 Animal skin/Animal Bone or 1000 Stem or 154 D Crystals or similar other low level mats + 50000 adena.
Back to top Go down
L0VE

L0VE

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:29 am

do you all play on Naia(eu) ? :3
Back to top Go down
CuRsInG

CuRsInG

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:09 am

L0VE wrote:
do you all play on Naia(eu) ? :3

Naia suck since there are players 87 + with gear farmed the last 5 +/- years xD you can't mess with them xD

tanas feel free to pm cursing / npcbuffer for any help ! My online time is not that high like i was planing ( something change my plans for l2 xD ) but its not that hard to find me Very Happy

else makias-@hotmail.com here I'm kinda online xD
Back to top Go down
L0VE

L0VE

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:33 pm

so you all peeps are in Shilen server? who i can pm to get invite to clan? :3
and l2 so much changed almost like Aion x.x
Back to top Go down
CriticalStrike
» Web Admin «
CriticalStrike

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:32 pm

Yes, Shilen.

About the PM: Crit (me), Lann, DPS.
Back to top Go down
DPS

DPS

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:23 pm

She is in Smile
We are getting bigger!
Back to top Go down
Axeron

Axeron

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:00 am

Come on guys, where are you, why you are not loggin in?
Back to top Go down
CriticalStrike
» Web Admin «
CriticalStrike

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:59 pm

+1 to the question
Back to top Go down
Etiainenn

Etiainenn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:40 pm

COunt me in.. On What server are you guys playing? Bartz ? Who do I have to pm ? I'm gonna play paladin, because I like tanks ;P
Back to top Go down
Axeron

Axeron

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:45 am

Server - Shilen, pm DPS, Axeron, Lann for invites and MaterialGirl too... : )
Back to top Go down
Lai

Lai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:48 am

Good choise Razz we lack a proper Tank xD
Back to top Go down
DPS

DPS

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:37 pm

Etiainenn is back in the clan Smile
Back to top Go down
XJohnyCageX

XJohnyCageX

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Hello i got l2....i made acc i logged in Shilen...i made character...but dun wtf i have to do now some clues here or ingame plx <3 XD
Back to top Go down
Axeron

Axeron

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:19 pm

Just fallow quest guid... till 40th lvl... You will make 40th lvl for... hmm 2/3h? After that hit cruma tower lvl 1, 46/7lvl, Cruma tower lvl 2 53/4 lvl and etc : )
Back to top Go down
MaNiEk

MaNiEk

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:29 pm

Hello all Smile Im decided to play on retail (hope i wont be no life like on private servers) Razz I heard that you play on Shilen so i created there character, im lvl 10 atm Razz
Can anyone invite me to academy?Razz
Back to top Go down
XenderWind

XenderWind

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:39 pm

Yeah sure PM me on XenderWind or Zeyna so i can invite u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back to TNC!   Welcome back to TNC! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome back to TNC!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ninth Circle Alliance :: Global :: News-